You’re Invited to Our
Spring Open House!
Health Check Physical Therapy
797 E. Lancaster Ave, Suite 2
Downingtown, PA 19335
Thursday, April 27, 2017
6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Join Our Staff and all of the Friends You Have Made
At Our Practice
Come and Enjoy
Food, Refreshments, Free Giveaways and Mini Clinics
Mini Clinic Topics
✓ How to manage common injuries to stay active this Spring and Summer
✓ How to develop your own exercise program and really get results
✓ Learn the answers to common questions about diet and exercise
We all look forward to seeing you!
Thomas Suspenski PT, ATC.
Thanks again for choosing Health Check Physical Therapy!
Health Check Physical Therapy
will offer a free exam
to qualified individuals on
Wednesday March 22, 2017!
Qualified individuals include:
- All past patients who have not seen a physical therapist in more than 3 months
- All present patients who have a problem currently not treated
- A loved one, family member, friend, neighbor or co-worker of a past or present patient
If you are a past or present patient and wish to refer a loved one, family member, friend, neighbor or co-worker,
please download, print and give them the certificate below.
They must then sign up or call to schedule their free exam. See below.
* – To download the certificate, right click on it and select “Save image as” or “Save picture as”. After that, just print it.
What Should I Expect From the Exam?
Each exam is a 30 minute one-on-one appointment with a physical therapist. During your exam, you will discuss your problem, its history and undergo simple diagnostic testing. Following your exam, you will receive a written explanation detailing the cause of your problem as well as a recommended treatment plan.
The appointments are free, but limited!
The Free Exam is ideal for people suffering with:
- Lower Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Knee Pain
- Neck Pain
- Problems Walking
If you are having pain or problems with day to day activities such as walking, standing, sitting for long periods, going up or down steps, getting in and out of the car, sleeping or driving, then this is an excellent opportunity to see one of our world-class therapists and find out the cause of your problem.
Tom will host a back pain workshop on Saturday January 28, 2017 at 10:00 AM at Health Check’s Downingtown facility. Here is a brief overview and some things to consider.
Back Pain Workshop Overview
How to Naturally Heal Back Pain and Sciatica For Good!
– Do you suffer with back pain or leg pain when you stand or walk?
– Does sitting or driving for long periods of time cause pain?
– Do you experience pain, numbness or tingling into your butt, groin or down your leg?
– Does your back ever “go out” if you move the wrong way?
– Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don’t do anything about it?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above (or you have a stubborn spouse who is in denial) then the Low Back and Sciatica Workshop may be a life changing event for you!
Sciatica and Low Back Specialists
At Health Check Physical Therapy our Sciatica and Low Back Specialists have helped 1000’s of people from Chester County who have suffered needlessly with lower back pain and sciatica. It’s our specialty!
Of course, if you are having any pain or difficulties and need to see us before this workshop, please call 610.269.5070 to schedule a free evaluation!